Anyone breeding their own auto flowers? / Looking for NE testers to run"fast" sativas

Psillyrabbit

I work at a garden center and give advice to people who can now legally grow their own medicine for the first time. I have grown about 20 varieties of autos and think they have all been worth growing but dont keep them continuously going.
I have been on a sativa kick for a long time now and have many iron cindy hybrids (Cindy99 X metal haze). I give them out to people mostly for free. Most of the elderly cant handle the lanky plants I prefer. its been 7 years since i was pollen chucking autos and my beans will not pop.
Im looking for someone who has way too many seeds and would be willing to help me help these people out. I have a tun to trade as far as photoperiods, about a dozen gourmet mushrooms cultures available and if those are not your cup of tea would be glad work with you. I dont mind sending first to any seasoned member.
Please send me a message if you would be able to help me out.
Also looking for a few people in the NE to run one or more of the sativa hybrids i have been working on to see if they finish up outdoors.