Anybody here reverse auto's?

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
You need to start your reverse plants a month before your seed plants. If not you wont have any time to get seeds

Good point, I was wondering about that as well. I'm gonna start next year in using my greenhouse for growing autos. I think I could get 3 cycles in one season.

I have some reg seeds but not wanting put in all the effort in growing a bunch of plants that I would have to cull out. Would only bring me half the yield that I can get in a growing cycle. If I can get a quarter pound of each plant. That would be around 25 lb hopefully every 3 months.

Inside in hydro I've gotten 6 ounces. Off some sweet seeds gear. I'd like to try some memphisto genetics everyone is raving about.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I just need to do something to produce more product. Everybody is beating my door down right now and I do not have anything. I could sell 5 lb tonight if I had it.

I waiting on seed to come up now that are photoperiod regular seeds. Been in the ground for a week and half. The day after I planted it rained 6" and flooded everything. Water standing in my greenhouse was no good at all for the beans.

Got about 10 up out of about 150 seeds. I soaked them and they all had tails.

I'm taking 100 clones now off my plants in veg and if they don't come up then I'm gonna plant the clones out their. Clones wont get as big as seed plants will with the short time of year.

Couple of strains I'm looking at