Any suggestions?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
A standard "I need help" form for the Cannabis Infirmary.

Make it a "sticky" so it stays at the top of the thread.

People need help growing our finicky medicine. To provide that help in the best possible manner, having certain info is always (I repeat -ALWAYS) necessary. Everything from the lighting, environment, ventilation, medium, growing method, nutes, feeding schedule, etc. all play into providing good help.

ALL people that are new at something don't know what they don't know - if you get my meaning.

Something put together by professionals that is a "fill-in-the-blank" style form would be great. I have seen them and can lurk and cut-n-paste a working copy, but it doesn't have to be some mastermind grand scheme. Just a list of options for people to provide everything they can - to solve the problems THEY are having.

It's a win-win all the way around. I (and others) helped @Punisher84 through his first grow and now he's broken the leash and killing it.

A lot of people, especcially new growers, just don't know what extraneous info to provide that might be important

Punisher84

Just some asshole
A standard "I need help" form for the Cannabis Infirmary.

Make it a "sticky" so it stays at the top of the thread.

People need help growing our finicky medicine. To provide that help in the best possible manner, having certain info is always (I repeat -ALWAYS) necessary. Everything from the lighting, environment, ventilation, medium, growing method, nutes, feeding schedule, etc. all play into providing good help.

ALL people that are new at something don't know what they don't know - if you get my meaning.

Something put together by professionals that is a "fill-in-the-blank" style form would be great. I have seen them and can lurk and cut-n-paste a working copy, but it doesn't have to be some mastermind grand scheme. Just a list of options for people to provide everything they can - to solve the problems THEY are having.

It's a win-win all the way around. I (and others) helped @Punisher84 through his first grow and now he's broken the leash and killing it.

A lot of people, especcially new growers, just don't know what extraneous info to provide that might be important
“Hey what are these?”

Congratulations you have a spidermite infestation.

Baron

Really Active Member
@Heisenbeans , I would like to see a thread where old farts like myself, could look up the name of buds that we use to get as youngsters, and see what their names are now, or what their genetics were/are, and what they have evolved into in today’s worle.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@Heisenbeans , I would like to see a thread where old farts like myself, could look up the name of buds that we use to get as youngsters, and see what their names are now, or what their genetics were/are, and what they have evolved into in today’s worle.

Not definitive, but there's a lot of basic info here about general lineage of a bunch of strains.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Not sure what you call it but a "sub section"in the Heisenbeans seed and strain review for each strain would be real cool.
Would help new members easily find people's experience with that spacific strain.
Posters could post grow logs, training methods, nutes, picks, smells, smoke reviews, concentrates etc. for just the one strain. No other talk just about the strain listed.
Say you have a Purple Larry thread. Just Purple Larry related info is posted in the thread. Someone wants to find some info on Purple Larry because they are interested in purchasing some seeds. Boom there it is, no searching.

There is already lots of posting being done, some is in the main thread some personal grow logs its all over and hard to find.

Ya you could use the search function but a section for each strain would be pretty cool.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Not sure what you call it but a "sub section"in the Heisenbeans seed and strain review for each strain would be real cool.
Would help new members easily find people's experience with that spacific strain.
Posters could post grow logs, training methods, nutes, picks, smells, smoke reviews, concentrates etc. for just the one strain. No other talk just about the strain listed.
Say you have a Purple Larry thread. Just Purple Larry related info is posted in the thread. Someone wants to find some info on Purple Larry because they are interested in purchasing some seeds. Boom there it is, no searching.

There is already lots of posting being done, some is in the main thread some personal grow logs its all over and hard to find.

Ya you could use the search function but a section for each strain would be pretty cool.
Exactly what I was thinking before I saw this. Like a gps section you open and has a list of all past and current strains that you can open individually so people can post their fire and experience. Good advertising as well as a great guide for people choosing which 1 put of 100 packs they are popping. Also can help be a major guide as to what to make, keep and bring back for the masses.