Any suggestions?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I've noticed that when I'm visiting a thread I've already read, it sends me to the beginning and there's no button at the top to jump to new. Is this a bug? It would be nice to jump to new if I've read the thread because often I'm going there to post.

Minor nitpick, to be sure.
Turn your phone side ways, then at the top of each page you can navigate to any page you want. If you hit the three dots you can enter the page number you want and voila.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I've noticed that when I'm visiting a thread I've already read, it sends me to the beginning and there's no button at the top to jump to new. Is this a bug? It would be nice to jump to new if I've read the thread because often I'm going there to post.

Minor nitpick, to be sure.
There's definitely an issue with picture heavy threads where it will go to the latest post, but then it will scroll as the photos load, and sometimes it won't go back to the latest post when it finishes, but I think this is an issue with the forum software because I've seen this issue in other forums. I see the "Jump to New" button on the top of the page on my iPhone, and on desktop, but I think it only shows when there are unread posts in the thread.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Fellow chuckers, I think a tab under members to view members who have been with chuckers paradise the longest would be useful.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Fellow chuckers, I think a tab under members to view members who have been with chuckers paradise the longest would be useful.
I got 5000 messages or some shit to get the site supporter banner.
Greenpoint has a membership for something. Server booster or something on discord. @TreeFarmerCharlie knows more I believe. You get more smiley faces and other shit. I'd want a genetics membership to gps like cap does in the basement. I dont pay for smiley faces...

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I got 5000 messages or some shit to get the site supporter banner.
Greenpoint has a membership for something. Server booster or something on discord. @TreeFarmerCharlie knows more I believe. You get more smiley faces and other shit. I'd want a genetics membership to gps like cap does in the basement. I dont pay for smiley faces...
I believe the server boosting over at discord is more to help out the overall server. I think Gu mentioned that he was going to send packs to people who busted the server but I also think that was when he thought it capped out at 14 boosts.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I believe the server boosting over at discord is more to help out the overall server. I think Gu mentioned that he was going to send packs to people who busted the server but I also think that was when he thought it capped out at 14 boosts.
So its a way to fund more server space. I see. The chat was limited to 25 and I couldn't get in. I imagine the more server capability , more people?