Any semi smart electrical d.i.y.ers

Waxman420

Im just wondering if this would work with canadian standard 120v . Im thinking yes if not would it be easy enough to get step up or down transformers. Every controller i look at has 1 plug for either a fan or heater or dehumidifier or humidifier. There is many times of the year when i use both ac during lights on then heater at lights off same with humidity . The ones that control everything are outrageous prices for a grow tent

Waxman420

I think if i get a 120v to 12v transformer i coild power the unit and the outputs are 250v so i imagine that is just using a relay the same as my starting voltage. And the relay i wont need as the ac already has one.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Ya looks like it runs off of 12vdc I would just find one that runs 110. I run an egg incubator controller on my tent. Lots on eBay.
Like this one.

Waxman420

Its actually 250v out im assuming thats max you cant get a controller like this for less than 10x the price. It has 4 different 10a relay outs i would need 4 inkbird 2 temp plus 2 humidity ones to do the same job. Right now i have 2 thermostats and 1 humidity controller but the other day it got warm and humid i had to manually turn on dehumidifier then Unhook humidity controller from humidifier and put it on dehumidifier only to reverse it when it got cold af again and decided to snow in april . I might take the chance and bonus hook the light option up to a green bulb.

Waxman420

Ya looks like it runs off of 12vdc I would just find one that runs 110. I run an egg incubator controller on my tent. Lots on eBay.
Like this one.
Thats an idea bonus for u hydro guys has a minute cycle timer

ChiefRunningPhist

Drunk on Knowledge
It looks interesting to me.

When looking at the block diagram I think #6 and #8 are step down transformers to hook other smaller voltage devices to? 1 AC, 1 DC. I think the little symbol on the AC side of #6 might be a rectifier/diode.

It has 220VAC listed as the input source, so if you were trying to match that with 110VAC, you'd need a step up transformer to bring the 110VAC wall up to 220VAC. If your devices were not 220v then you'd have to step the voltage back down. It seems it would not be very effecienct. Possibly, the only difference between operating the device with 110v vs 220v would be the output voltages on #6 and #8 would be different (as well as all the main outputs too, they'd all be 220VAC), but that's just a guess, it might not work at all on 110v.

I'd look for a 110v version if you're in the US, otherwise I think it'd work great. Good price. Be nice if they had a 110v version too