Any NE outdoor advice/strains?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Like the title says.
I am looking for people in my area, legal states Vermont, mass, maine who would like to share information, etc with me.
Hit me up dm if thats more ur style.
I have some blessings a friend gave me,I would like to share.
Currently on0416190507a.jpg an led qb132 build

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am growing outdoors in sw ontario. The weather is nicer longer but the rain in fall is brutal for but rot. I will stick to sativa outside to have the best shot of getting a decent long term harvest. I just need them to get to about Nov 10 and it will be perfection.
Longest veg i ever run starts in a week or so :D Powered by the sun

I usually start mine inside at 18-6 solo cup then 1 gallon if i have time then right outside after queen vics bday (May 24). It is traditionally and historically the end of frost fucking with your buds around here.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I am growing outdoors in sw ontario. The weather is nicer longer but the rain in fall is brutal for but rot. I will stick to sativa outside to have the best shot of getting a decent long term harvest. I just need them to get to about Nov 10 and it will be perfection.
Longest veg i ever run starts in a week or so :D Powered by the sun

I usually start mine inside at 18-6 solo cup then 1 gallon if i have time then right outside after queen vics bday (May 24). It is traditionally and historically the end of frost fucking with your buds around here.
Ours is called memorial day 😉

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
My BBC popped then dudded on me. I had school and left for a week. It mustve been too cold. I got some greenpoint regs I'm starting mostly star dawg crosses. Given to me by another chucker

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Any ways to deter deer, other predators without being too noticeable, would be appreciated. I have heard of piss. Coyote and manmade. Chicken wire. A boma. Like naked and afraid hahaha . love that show!!

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
Like the title says.
I am looking for people in my area, legal states Vermont, mass, maine who would like to share information, etc with me.
Hit me up dm if thats more ur style.
I have some blessings a friend gave me,I would like to share.
Currently onView attachment 3900 an led qb132 build
LSD is a good outdoor strain a buddy of mine grows it every year
last year was a bitch with mold and mildew this stuff never got rott late finisher though