Any idea what s wrong?

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
temps are 75F 20 hours a day. Prob drops a little when lights are off. I think I just overwatered. thanks everyone. I'm running organics and I don't really like growing in smaller pots. I prefer to just plant the seed in a bigger pot and things seem to go better.. I'm pheno hunting for some males, hence the 1 gallon starts. I've got mostly females.

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
I think it was roots organic. I should probably just flush it. I've been meaning to make a new soil mix as I don't really like premixed ones. I want to clean everything first as it needs it. My first soil mix was way better. finding the time/motivation to clean has been rough lately. hopefully this weekend

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I think it was roots organic. I should probably just flush it. I've been meaning to make a new soil mix as I don't really like premixed ones. I want to clean everything first as it needs it. My first soil mix was way better. finding the time/motivation to clean has been rough lately. hopefully this weekend
I am with you I gave up on bagged mixes and just make up my own, currently running coco coir instead of soil I have a couple garbage cans of soil cooking but it cooks slow during the winters we have, be careful flushing your soil it can make a bad situation worse by releasing all the nutes, I never had much luck flushing hot soil I just dumped the pots mixed their soil with soil that has no nutes basically diluting it and repotting, a pain but saves babying sick plants for a couple weeks, your almost immediately back on track... Good luck which ever way you go...