Any guess?

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
I have this welchie from esosseeds that just started yellowing from bottom up then got some spots on a few leaves. It's in a 1/2 gallon hempy bucket, and I have no idea about hempys lol. If it was soil I would top dress with a little ewc and compost maybe a tiny bit of guano. But hydro doesn't give me that option. So any help would be appreciated. I dont want her to die lol20200110_134249.jpg20200110_134303.jpg

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I'd drain your solution, run plain water for a day, then replace with fresh solution at normal levels.

I can't tell you what the cause is, I've never studied that stuff. What I do know, is that when your plants tell you something is wrong, it's most always that your liquid home is out of whack. Those leaves are doomed, but the plant will carry on well enough.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
I'd drain your solution, run plain water for a day, then replace with fresh solution at normal levels.

I can't tell you what the cause is, I've never studied that stuff. What I do know, is that when your plants tell you something is wrong, it's most always that your liquid home is out of whack. Those leaves are doomed, but the plant will carry on well enough.
Thank you greatly kind sir. I havent studied it enough myself. I'm gonna start tryin to do so though. My plants in coco for first time are all fine. Just a first for me in any kind of hydro. I'll do as you say and see how she blows.