Angel4us is back !!!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Sorry for your loss. Hope growing brings you some peace and love. I didnt know Illinois was legal. What's taking everyone else so long.
Illinois is legal BUT they only want u to buy their garbage from a dispensary. U can grow up to 5 if u got the medical card.. Which i could get if id only pay 400 bucks... Yep that right only 400 bucks. If u get caught growing without a card as long as u got 5 or less its just a 150buck fine. So i think il just grow 5 or less and say fuck that 400 dollar card..
If u get the card they can take ur foid card from u too..👎.
So ya its legal here if u dont mind losing foid card and or paying 60/ a eigth of bud or 50 bucks for a half gram cartridge.
This is what u get when democrats have run this state forever.. Sucks ass

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Illinois is legal BUT they only want u to buy their garbage from a dispensary. U can grow up to 5 if u got the medical card.. Which i could get if id only pay 400 bucks... Yep that right only 400 bucks. If u get caught growing without a card as long as u got 5 or less its just a 150buck fine. So i think il just grow 5 or less and say fuck that 400 dollar card..
If u get the card they can take ur foid card from u too..👎.
So ya its legal here if u dont mind losing foid card and or paying 60/ a eigth of bud or 50 bucks for a half gram cartridge.
This is what u get when democrats have run this state forever.. Sucks ass
So almost like Canada with the fines. Yea I'd risk a fine. Shame it's a harsh felony other places for having 1 plant. Just doesn't make any sense. Man grows marijuana plant and neighborhood falls to ruins of poverty and anarchy.... sounds like a 1950s reefer madness ad. Theyll do that in alot of states. They had a period of time where they were running in medical user's houses who they could see were also registered firearm holders and were arresting people left and right and taking their shit. Huge cash grab. Same as the feds ruining families in legal states in the earlier years taking everything they own for chasing the American dream and starting a farm. They find any way they can to take shit from people who have already lost so much or anyone who stands to gain without their approval. Makes me sick.

angel4us

Super Active Member
Welcome to the crew dude! Sorry to hear of ur loss too.
For what it is worth, im in southern part of Illinois myself..
Nice to meet u. Best wishes on ur grow✌
Thanks big terps! I’m in central Illinois .... maybe you can help me out here ... how do I private message other members ? Or do I have to have so many posts first ??? There is a guy on here offering test beans and his grow/harvest pics are incredible!!! I had a box full of seeds that I made and bought from like 2009.... soaked like 4000 seeds and only got 20 or so to pop and only five survived ....my first grow is “ its mendo dope strain “( locomotion x querkle). I’m doing it as a tribute to the late weed nerd -subcool

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Welcome to paradise! So sorry to hear of your loss. It is amazing to hear what you did for her. I'm glad you can grow again though as it is so cathartic.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Thanks big terps! I’m in central Illinois .... maybe you can help me out here ... how do I private message other members ? Or do I have to have so many posts first ??? There is a guy on here offering test beans and his grow/harvest pics are incredible!!! I had a box full of seeds that I made and bought from like 2009.... soaked like 4000 seeds and only got 20 or so to pop and only five survived ....my first grow is “ its mendo dope strain “( locomotion x querkle). I’m doing it as a tribute to the late weed nerd -subcool
Ya i think u do gotta have a certain amount of posts or likes something like that..
But once u do got enough to private message people, u just click on whoever is offering those beans profile and u wil see a tab for private message to that member.

And ya im still a huge fan of subcool too. Have grown many of sub's genetics threw the years.. Allways usually dank buds but some lack in yeild dept.. Which dont bother me cause id rather have quality over quantity.. Locomotion is one i wanted to try years ago when he made it.. Querkle was a good one too.. So that loco x querkle sounds like u may find sum fire in there..
Once u get established on here and become a regular on here, theres alot of people that have made their own beans and help others out , or trade beans all the time..
But once u get established and can privately message on here, hit me up privately.
If u need anything dude hmu and il do my best to help..
Welcome to the group!
✌

angel4us

Super Active Member
Hello All ! Updating on my return. Been in and outta hospital for a week now. Had signs of a heart attack/blockage last Sunday.... finally Thursday get a heart catheter and determine no blockage hearts good but I had symptoms just like in December 6 months ago when I had 85% blockage. So they sent me home Thursday night pains come back and I go to local emergency room and they do CT scan and find a golf ball size gallstone in my gallbladder which is infected.... but couldn’t do surgery they’re had to send me to the original hospital with a heart catheter team on standby then they opted out of surgery saying it was too risky since I just had heart surgery six months ago so now I have to fight this with antibiotics and pain meds for 4 to 6 weeks till they can get me off the blood thinners for three days do the surgery remove the gallbladder . So in the meantime I’m right in the middle of building my goal and have clones vegging in the tub ready to blast