Amatuer Column!

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Ok, here's what I got. I got a recipe I pulled from riu per CS and making fems. I'll post it. I'll also explain my reasoning and experience of gathering some info and what Im gonna do. I realize having never done it before, Im sure there are things I need to tweak, or change, hopefully not too much.

Recipe:
"It works the same for autos, 12/12 from seed or 18/6 veg. You grow the plant and wait for it to become sexually mature. Then it will show sex. You will see pistils at the nodes. About five days before you flip to flower start spraying. For 12/12 from seed or autos you start spraying when they show sex.

You want to spray once daily until they start stretching and forming small buds. You want to spray the whole plant. Really spray it good. All the leaves. Top and bottom at least a couple times.

Usually you only need to spray for 10-14 days total. Also, many are saying only 50 or so ppm

Some strains are harder to turn than others. If they are stubborn you can spray twice daily.
Recipe is 10ml to 4 cups of water. 2 teaspoons per quart. 165 ppm. Swears work everytime. Dilute if needed."

I happen to buy some 500ppm on Amazon, and just called the place, lol, and acted like i was drinkin it. I talked to two diff tech from silver wings, silver angle, angel wings, something, and I was assured at that measurement, one full dropper to gallon was estimated at 100ppm, one drop of dropper estimated 10 ppm. Im gonna try the hunnert one easy to remember, and next good female I see coming my way, Im hittin it. I reckon let the naysayers in, no tomatoes in the peanut gallery, lol. Peace.

Last edited:

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Hmm, I make my own CS and the ppm is usually around 60 to 65. And after a couple of days it shows around 45. A ppm meter from what I have read does not show true ppm of CS. It will be higher. I've read 1.2 to 2.5 higher. I start 2 days before flip and only spray a couple of branches 2 times a day with good success. Apparently heisenbean has it down to a science. Smart cookie. Just my 2 cents.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Hmm, I make my own CS and the ppm is usually around 60 to 65. And after a couple of days it shows around 45. A ppm meter from what I have read does not show true ppm of CS. It will be higher. I've read 1.2 to 2.5 higher. I start 2 days before flip and only spray a couple of branches 2 times a day with good success. Apparently heisenbean has it down to a science. Smart cookie. Just my 2 cents.
That should have been 1.2 to 1.5 higher.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Never found one yet I haven't been able to.turn.
They all submit it just takes what they need.

20190320_042153.jpg