Alternative medicine, vitamins, and supplements

Now1more

Super Active Member
Hello all, just wanted to get some thoughts on other people's experiences.

I have always had a belief that a natural approach to prevention and treatment is the best choice for myself. Some people have died because of their stubborn approach, whether not trying an alternative or strictly staying with Western medicine or not trying modern medicine (such as not accepting cancer treatment and going it their own).

Would love to hear some stories from people. I'll start with a story... I met a guy on craigslist that I was selling my lightning system to. We got to chatting because I had noticed stickers on his truck indicating that he was a Vet too. Always willing to bs with other Vets. Anyhow, he was using it to grow organic produce in his basement. He had a younger wife (29) and said that her skin cancer had rooted and spread throughout her body. She had tumors everywhere and that there was nothing to be done. They gave her weeks to live.

Part of our conversation was that he was a gun manufacturer specializing in custom ARs. He had a 160 yard range at his house and invited me up. I told him, where it was late Fall, I would call in the Spring and take his offer.

Flash forward 6 months. His wife was alive, doing well with only one tumor remaining, the size of a pea on her left lung. She consumed cannabis, she didn't smoke it, and ate 100% organic vegetarian diet.

There you go! Who else has heard of a story like this?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
When I was growing up, I took a shitload of vitamins everyday for years in hopes that it would keep me healthier in my later years by giving my body and mainly "organs" all they needed to stay healthy. I'll be 59 in Dec and have never spent a night in any hospital my entire life. Either it has helped or I am one "lucky" individual. I know it will happen sooner or later, but glad I haven't had to suffer with disease or bad accidents.
I have never ate that much weed, but it sounds like a great alternative to depending on Big Pharma to take care of me.
Now I did have high BP and took 3 different BP meds, started taking CBD oil and my BP stabilized and I no longer take any BP meds.
People didn't start getting a lot of diseases till after prohibition began in the 30's. I know there are more factors involved, but it is something to think about.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
My wife had a bad bout with shingles a few years back. They gave her pain meds, and nerve pain meds which neither relieved her symptoms and didn’t help clear it up.

She doesn’t smoke much and hadn’t smoked in years at the time. I convinced her to smoke a little weed to see if it might help. It was like a damn miracle. Symptoms were immediately relieved, and just smoking a little every night cleared it up completely within a few days. Never came back either.

Now1more

Super Active Member
I met a plumber on a job site who claims that his friend was in final stages of syphilis and nothing could be done. The guy bought himself a silver generator and made his own colloidal Silver. Apparently he is fine now after 2 years of daily use. Don't think it took 2 years, but it had been 2 years.

Streetpro09

Tester
I met a plumber on a job site who claims that his friend was in final stages of syphilis and nothing could be done. The guy bought himself a silver generator and made his own colloidal Silver. Apparently he is fine now after 2 years of daily use. Don't think it took 2 years, but it had been 2 years.
Wonder what caused that guy to turn blue from drinking the stuff.

Now1more

Super Active Member
@NoWaistedSpace Thanks for your story. I will have to try the oil. My BP this past week during a visit was 155/116. Got to get this under control soon. Last year it was 130/103. So, steadily climbing. My father was a year younger than me when he had his first heart attack. You can imagine my wife's response... quit smoking, eat more vegetables, stop eating cheese! God no! If I have to eating cheese, take me out to pasture now.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
@NoWaistedSpace Thanks for your story. I will have to try the oil. My BP this past week during a visit was 155/116. Got to get this under control soon. Last year it was 130/103. So, steadily climbing. My father was a year younger than me when he had his first heart attack. You can imagine my wife's response... quit smoking, eat more vegetables, stop eating cheese! God no! If I have to eating cheese, take me out to pasture now.
I live on sausage, eggs, and orange juice. About 3 pots of coffee a day to keep plenty of liquid through me, to flush me out.It's an everyday habit. Pork products are my weakness. Nothin' better than a good "greasy" pc of pork. lol
I eat my share of cheese too. When you get my age, it's about the quality of life you have left.
The environment is catching up with everyone now. Have you noticed the decline in the amount of vitamins in our food now? Where did it go?

Now1more

Super Active Member
@NoWaistedSpace How about a nice greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?

I agree. True story. About 8 years ago I found a vendor who had imported Guffanti Provolone. I bought the entire chunk. About the size of a football. Pulled over for gas up the road after. I'm pumping gas and open the backdoor to dip my head in to grab a bite of deliciousness. My wife looks back and is like wtf? I had tears rolling because I was so happy! I was stationed in Sicily back in 96 when I found this cheese. Looked high and low for years! Now, you understand. Next up, Icelandic Pylsurs... best damn hotdogs in the world! Still dream about it.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
@NoWaistedSpace How about a nice greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?

I agree. True story. About 8 years ago I found a vendor who had imported Guffanti Provolone. I bought the entire chunk. About the size of a football. Pulled over for gas up the road after. I'm pumping gas and open the backdoor to dip my head in to grab a bite of deliciousness. My wife looks back and is like wtf? I had tears rolling because I was so happy! I was stationed in Sicily back in 96 when I found this cheese. Looked high and low for years! Now, you understand. Next up, Icelandic Pylsurs... best damn hotdogs in the world! Still dream about it.
Great story!
We used to go to an "Amish" town (Sugar Creek?) and they had a fucking "cheese store" in the town. You walk in and they had samples for "consumption" of everything you could imagine in cheese combinations and they had a "sweets, cakes and pie stores also that done the same thing. That was heaven I'll tell you.; lol
I was bound up for a week after those yearly visits. lol
True story.

Now1more

Super Active Member
Getting older sucks! If you have good insurance and the mindset of "bring it on", then you're all set. Not afraid of dying at all. Pain and agony is awful, but I'm sure I can endure. I don't want to leave my wife holding the bag. We have a 7 year old. My oldest are in their 20's and have their own life. No problems there.

Now1more

Super Active Member
@NoWaistedSpace You are correct! I believe my issues are from vaccines in the military. Overloaded system... too many at once. Just my take. A doctor has never put all of it together. Hey, what do I know? Pretty much nothing, but my hunch, knowing me, is probably better than their hunch.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
@NoWaistedSpace You are correct! I believe my issues are from vaccines in the military. Overloaded system... too many at once. Just my take. A doctor has never put all of it together. Hey, what do I know? Pretty much nothing, but my hunch, knowing me, is probably better than their hunch.
While you soldiers were over in Iraq losing arms and limbs for the AI push, I was here working in the coal fired power plants installing filtrations systems (SCR's) for "Global warming". We have been controlled and manipulated our whole lives.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Most people have no idea how many vaccines we got in the military. Before I left for the middle east I was given an absurd amount of vaccinations in one day in both arms and both ass cheeks.