Aloha Amigos

Hi everyone. I live in a very rainy part of Hawaii and have been growing for a couple years now. I like to experiment and have grown in soil, coco, DWC, and rockwool. I mostly do rockwool now. Outdoors is always a challenge here with the rain and bugs. I always have a plant or two going outside in my organic vegetable garden but it's not my main focus. Sometimes they make it, sometimes they don't...

I just completed my first pollen chuck a month or so ago (SODK (Mephisto) x Night Terror (Rare Dankness)). Just saw sex on my first baby from that chuck today (it's a girl!). Only getting like a 10% germination rate on the seeds I made, so clearly I mucked something up. But still! New life. Next chuck will be a bunch of different afghani landraces I've been collecting. Every chucker needs their own kush, right?

I've also got some of Eso's seeds going - 1 very stretchy dinobytes in flower, and 3 more in veg. I'll probably show those off here. Plus a few mephisto autos, and a few "old standby" photo strains (green crack, cheese, bruce banner, romulan) that may or may not be that interesting.

Nice to meet you all.