Alligator arms

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
So I’m a cheap bastard and I don’t want to buy a rosin press. Buddy has a straightener that does great small batches on lowest temp. It’s small tho. Stole the wife’s and what do ya know she’s too hot on the lowest setting (the straightener, not my ol lady) so I’m lookin to buy one with a decent size pad to it. Anyone know of a specific straightener that has low enough heat? I just want a few blasts o rosin man! You expect me to buy a 500 dollar press fer shitsake!?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I went to a granite shop and got a couple of 5" x 5" x 1 1/4" Granite samples. Pop those in a 200 - 225 degree oven (or whatever temp you want), put your material between sheets of parchment, put that between the granite and pop the whole thing in a vice and squeeze away.

Worked OK and my old lady can still straighten her hair.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
So I’m a cheap bastard and I don’t want to buy a rosin press. Buddy has a straightener that does great small batches on lowest temp. It’s small tho. Stole the wife’s and what do ya know she’s too hot on the lowest setting (the straightener, not my ol lady) so I’m lookin to buy one with a decent size pad to it. Anyone know of a specific straightener that has low enough heat? I just want a few blasts o rosin man! You expect me to buy a 500 dollar press fer shitsake!?
I brought a cheap one from walmart, it only had 2 settings, it worked good on high, didnt do shit on low

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
I went to a granite shop and got a couple of 5" x 5" x 1 1/4" Granite samples. Pop those in a 200 - 225 degree oven (or whatever temp you want), put your material between sheets of parchment, put that between the granite and pop the whole thing in a vice and squeeze away.

Worked OK and my old lady can still straighten her hair.
That's a good idea. I would be scared the granite would crack under the pressure. How tight did you crank on it?