Allergic to cannabis😬

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Anyone else have allergies to weed when it's not properly dried and cured? Sometimes if I fast dry some bud, and smoke it, my face will break out in hives. Or if I brush up against my plants to much I might get some hives. But it doesn't happen when I properly dry and cure it...

D

Deleted member 60

My wife has an adverse reaction to anything with "Sour Diesel" in it. We'll be trimming away...for hours on end....then a SD cross will come up....and within minutes she's like "I'm outta here".....

Good thing it's not one of my favorites. I just avoid it and grow other stuff 'cus I can't trim all of this my own bad self.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
My wife has an adverse reaction to anything with "Sour Diesel" in it. We'll be trimming away...for hours on end....then a SD cross will come up....and within minutes she's like "I'm outta here".....

Good thing it's not one of my favorites. I just avoid it and grow other stuff 'cus I can't trim all of this my own bad self.
I do all my trim alone and take me forever I only grow 2-3 pounds for my head a year can only imagine the hauls some of you guys get

only job i would not want to do is that

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower

Hmmm... maybe it is just certain strains... I haven't noticed it yet growing heisen's gear, but it usually happens to me late in flower and when trimming. Also, I usually have had some nanners during my last grows. I wonder if it could be pollen related? But I would think there would need to be more pollen than that but who knows lol