Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
TGA Chernobyl and Ripped Bubba
Bodhi Goji OG and More Cowbell
IHG Rainbow Cookies and Crypt Kicker
Heisenbeans Black Banana Cookies
GPS Jelly Pie
Brisco's Bargain Beans Pete Hutter's Stash

#1 - Honest Genetics Banana Punchsicle. - No hassle grows, stays medium height, finishes in about 62 days usually. Fills the room with genuine sweet banana smells in bloom. Medium yield of tasty, golf ball-like buds with a genuinely happy high.

angel4us

Super Active Member
:unsure: I would have to say bog seeds “ Bogglegum” .... super fast finisher -the Pheno I had was amber as fuck in 49 days ... huge buds ! And vigorous growth - and was potent - really strong indica BUT I’ve been out of the game for six years -strains really changed but I’m back now so interested in everybody’s reply here!

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Diesel Thai from Falcanna farms in WA.
I don't know the breeder (the farmer says he got it from a hippie in the mountains).

But after sampling what recreational has to offer I kept coming back home with a bag.

Upon opening the bag theres a lemongrass/new car plastic smell with a hint of propane (weird, I know). When you open the grinder you get that sharp tingling in the nostrils gas and citrus.

Flavor was a mellow lilac, rose and lime

The effect is best described as "on point". It was a very clear, focused and energizing high. Nothing about the high was exaggerated, perfectly balanced anytime smoke and the "come down" was unnoticable until you smoked again. I miss it.

That's the only variety I know the origin.

Ziploc bags didn't have a name back in the 90s

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
TGA Chernobyl and Ripped Bubba
Bodhi Goji OG and More Cowbell
IHG Rainbow Cookies and Crypt Kicker
Heisenbeans Black Banana Cookies
GPS Jelly Pie
Brisco's Bargain Beans Pete Hutter's Stash

#1 - Honest Genetics Banana Punchsicle. - No hassle grows, stays medium height, finishes in about 62 days usually. Fills the room with genuine sweet banana smells in bloom. Medium yield of tasty, golf ball-like buds with a genuinely happy high.
That gogi really where it's at ? If bhodi did some s1s that would be tight.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Goji OG is long gone though there are lots of crosses around from Bodhi, GPS, Brisco, and many others. I ran a keeper for nearly 3 years.
I meant like in a figure of speech lol like that's where it's at but yea I saw someone somehwre made a f something of goji gonna have to dig.

59LesPaul

Best stuff I ever saw for both taste, and high was?? Ive also been smoking since 66, and grew my first plant in 1972.

Late 80s NL5/Haze x Nevils Hashplant/80s Sk1

It tasted like the finest Nepali hash god ever made, and the smoke was so strong, and expanding that theres no way you could hold even a medium size hit. This shit would grab your lungs, and pull them out of your chest, and would have snot coming out your nose and shit. Was totally unsafe to drive and smoke because of the choke factor, and the fact if you tried to hold it in, it Could also cause one to temporarily lose their vision.

Ive had people get mad at me when I smoked it with them, and they accuse me of putting PCP in it. It makes some people really sick for hours on end. One buddys girlfriend laid by the toilet for almost 4 hours, gagging/dry heaving. Mainly the reason for that is the weed is so strong, for some people it will drive their blood sugar into the ground, causing all kinds of confusion, and sickness.
It smelled of Floral Skunk, Honeysuckle, Cat Piss. It would defeat any filter.

The taste was of Strong Floral THC HASH. 1 bud would stink up a whole house. If it was in the car, and you got stopped by the cops, theyd smell it before they got to the car.

I lost the genetics to the feds when I gave my partner 500 clones to put on his 1000 acre farm in south central Ky in 1997. They came after me, and found another 500. So I was labeled the master mind, he did no time, and I was in the clutches of the feds from 1997-2009, and lost all my genetics. I also had all kinds of other stuff, but this shit was unrivaled, and was given these seeds by an Eagle Scout Master, who got them from an Eagle Scout at a convention in Louisville, Ky in 1992. Only had 15 original seeds but F2d them all..... I can say from my experience of losing my genetics from the 80s-90s, and then going through genetics today, are not as good as what Nevil Seed bank, Sensi Seeds, Super Sativa Seed Club, Serious Seeds of the 90s, Cultivators Choice, Cannabis Castle, Dutch Passion of the 90s, and others.

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Wookie
88 G13 hashplant
pure Hollywood kush
Triangle Kush
Motor Breath #15
WIFI
GMO
Stardawg
Cherrywine
gelato 33
Holy Grail
Space Monkey - my pheno
Sundae Driver
Helen Back
Wedding Cake
Molokai Kush

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Wookie
88 G13 hashplant
pure Hollywood kush
Triangle Kush
Motor Breath #15
WIFI
GMO
Stardawg
Cherrywine
gelato 33
Holy Grail
Space Monkey - my pheno
Sundae Driver
Helen Back
Wedding Cake
Molokai Kush
That bodies wookie I take it ? Sounds like some interesting terps on her.

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
That bodies wookie I take it ? Sounds like some interesting terps on her.
named her (space monkey ) the “pine earth tar” , after drying very few will smell and they smell like hay . They one still smells strong as fuck . only negative thing is she likes to grow 2x the speed of a normal plant . topping and bending is the key or timing I guess . i like her thou

Last edited: