Joebud Genetics

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Smoking Super Chill today! It smells like pine needles and lemons. My mouth went dry and I am finding my mind wandering. The flavor is a heavy pine and a spicy note that I can't put my finger on.00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20220924090322200_COVER.jpg00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20220924090236780_COVER.jpg
This is some great smoke wish I had grown it more healthy. @Streetpro09 I think you will be happy dude, you have some beautiful donkey dick colas of this stuff!

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Ok so I am smoking African Chill today! This one smells like grapefruit soda with a hint of rubber. The flavor is light citrus and woody.00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20220925112904118_COVER.jpg
I will post back later with the high. For now all I can say is I am very pleased.00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20220925112555785.jpg
I purchased more seeds yesterday from Joe so I will definitely be trying these seeds again. Next will be Chilli Haze probably, mid November or December.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
This African Chill is my favorite of the 2. The smell is unique inviting and not overly aggressive. Great Day smoke, a bit more balanced then the Super Chill. I felt almost fidgety or jittery when smoking the Super Chill. The African Chill is rejuvenating and bit more mellow. Both are potent and will make you tired if you over do it.

It is very nice to have unique smoke to toke on. Great job on these two Joe! I'm excited to see what Chilli Haze is like. :cool:

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
I'm popping more Joebud seeds soon!

Chill Haze: cross of a Chill-OM Male and a Sterling Haze female. Chill-OM was from Mandala Seeds. Sterling Haze was from Sativa Seedbank.

Chill Haze »»» Sterling Haze x Chill-OM
Sterling Haze F1
»»» Haze x Northern Light F1
Haze
Sativa
Northern Light
Mostly Indica
Chill-OM
»»» Colombia x South East Asia
Colombia »»» Indica/Sativa Hybrid
South East Asia »»» Indica/Sativa Hybrid

Chill Bomb: cross of a Chill-OM Male and a Big Bomb female. Chill-OM came from Mandala Seeds. Big Bomb came from Bomb Seeds.

Chill Bomb »»» Big Bomb x Chill-OM
Big Bomb
»»» Big Bud x Bomb #1
Big Bud
Big Bud
»»» {Big Bud x NL#1} x Big Bud
Big Bud x NL#1
Big Bud »»» Indica
NL#1 IBL
Afghanistan »»» Indica
Big Bud »»» Indica
Bomb #1 F1
Afghani
Afghanistan Probably Indica »»» Indica
Chill-OM

Here is a link to seed finder for more ino on the breeder and strains.

Mudballs

I'm popping more Joebud seeds soon!

Chill Haze: cross of a Chill-OM Male and a Sterling Haze female. Chill-OM was from Mandala Seeds. Sterling Haze was from Sativa Seedbank.

Chill Haze »»» Sterling Haze x Chill-OM
Sterling Haze F1
»»» Haze x Northern Light F1
Haze
Sativa
Northern Light
Mostly Indica
Chill-OM

Chill Bomb: cross of a Chill-OM Male and a Big Bomb female. Chill-OM came from Mandala Seeds. Big Bomb came from Bomb Seeds.

Chill Bomb »»» Big Bomb x Chill-OM
Big Bomb
»»» Big Bud x Bomb #1
Big Bud
Big Bud
»»» {Big Bud x NL#1} x Big Bud
Big Bud x NL#1
Big Bud »»» Indica
NL#1 IBL
Afghanistan »»» Indica
Big Bud »»» Indica
Bomb #1 F1
Afghani
Afghanistan Probably Indica »»» Indica
Chill-OM

Here is a link to seed finder for more ino on the breeder and strains.

Ur popping all those seeds soon? ...damn playa (fist bump)
Oh thats the geneology of those 2 lines...i get it now