Advice needed

If i take two S1 fems from the same plant and hit one with the silver to breed with the other.a second time , Am I raising the chance of making herms? Any other pros and cons ?
It would depend on the stability of the strain and pheno type.people don't seem to realise this and give fem seeds a bad rap but a plant from a fem seed is just as sexually stable as the regular seeds it's made from.so provided it's a stable line and you use stable phenoes I would assume the offspring will be just as stable.i,v ran s2 cookies and while I never got any keeper phenoes(there was only 3 plants) they were totally stable from a sex point of view.the pheno,s u may get is something else.i believe there will be less uniformity in the phenoes of the s2

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
If i take two S1 fems from the same plant and hit one with the silver to breed with the other.a second time , Am I raising the chance of making herms? Any other pros and cons ?
unless they were prone to hermie to begin with, everything should be fine. This is how most strains are made anyways. Grow this s1 reverse it cross it to that s1. its a big fuckfest. lol. Have fun and save some a couple beans for me. especially if its peanut butter breath. : )