Advanced nutrients

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have been using Advanced Nutrients now for about 4 months. I started with the coco ph perfect and switched to the trio.

I love the stuff. The girls love the stuff. But in all fairness when i was running GH trio i was a putz and didnt know PH from TDS. Now that I do is it better than GH? I have no idea.

But AN works great. IT has some proprietary chelation that allows the minerals to be available at a broader range of PH. When you use it enough you will get super lazy like me and NEVER measure PH on the nutes you make.

I use it for bloom almost exclusively because i have a 10 pound sack of MC V3.

3 part works better than 1 part because of the adjustability. I often adjust the grow and bloom amounts later in flower to give them more of what they need.

The price is stupid expensive but you can buy 4 litre jugs on sale for best price.

Micro and bloom i got 4 litres of each for a total of 110 CDN. That is about 125 full 5 gallon bottles of blooming.

If you have the cash. It works. Many do but this one is a bit easier than most.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I have been using Advanced Nutrients now for about 4 months. I started with the coco ph perfect and switched to the trio.

I love the stuff. The girls love the stuff. But in all fairness when i was running GH trio i was a putz and didnt know PH from TDS. Now that I do is it better than GH? I have no idea.

But AN works great. IT has some proprietary chelation that allows the minerals to be available at a broader range of PH. When you use it enough you will get super lazy like me and NEVER measure PH on the nutes you make.

I use it for bloom almost exclusively because i have a 10 pound sack of MC V3.

3 part works better than 1 part because of the adjustability. I often adjust the grow and bloom amounts later in flower to give them more of what they need.

The price is stupid expensive but you can buy 4 litre jugs on sale for best price.

Micro and bloom i got 4 litres of each for a total of 110 CDN. That is about 125 full 5 gallon bottles of blooming.

If you have the cash. It works. Many do but this one is a bit easier than most.
I use it no complaints outside the price

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
fuck dude I use 20 dollar a bottle cal mag, 15 bucks a bottle Canna A & B , 3% Peroxide 10 bucks a huge bottle , Open Sesame 20 bucks a tub early flower, Weight gainer Mega Mass 20 bucks a tub late flower , and Mega Mass Fuel 20 bucks a tub , Loosen top soil at flip and 2 heaping tsp Bone meal 10 bucks a bag to leach thruout flower and that's it , people getting scammed and falling for buying labels and getting no better results .
Right with ya...$20 bottle of calmag with VB and Shine. try to keep things as simple and cost effective as possible.

VB and Shine are on the expensive side and I cant say i havnt had any problems but the results speak for themselves. Was thinking about trying Jacks 321 on 1 of my next grows and compare the results.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I use GH calmagic because it is cheap and concentrated and doesnt add much N,

Started with MC but i use coco a lot so its just a good idea to use it. The only time i didnt was AN PH perfect for coco. I love that stuff the most.

But GH trio. Wow is that ever more concentrated. I made a 5 g bottle with the same amounts i use for AN to get to 800 TDS and it was 1400. What a deal.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have found the sweet spot for me is 30 ml each of AN trio...generally...some dicking around late flower where i pull some grow and add the bloom to make up the total of 90ml.

That is 700TDS (add calmag or mag on top of that).

That works out to under 2ml per litre...i do push it to 1000 or 1200 sometimes and back off (just for a week or two in that bud fattening stage).

AN recomends...80 of each....I am going to make a bottle just to see how hot it is.

Do you think a plant coud surive it...it would be 1500 to 1600 TDS...

I am afraid it would burn them up and i have them going so well....i really do understand why they had to open that goose that laid the golden eggs.....i gots to know !!!

1583924659797.png

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Gotta ask if u have ever considered amending? U are almost there anyhow. We have very similar mediums. I just amend every few weeks
This. You've already got a great starter soil base there. Add some:

Kelp Meal
Alfalfa Meal
Espoma Tomato Tone (or similar general purpose feed)
Garden Lime
(let this cook 4+ weeks before using)

Fertilize with some basic teas like:

1 Gal Water
1/4 Cup Earth Worm Castings
1/4 Kelp Meal
(agitate daily for 3-4 days then water plants with the tea)

You can also add 2 Tbsp of something like Neptune's Harvest Fish/Seaweed to this tea, but use it immediately.

The above can also be used as a foliar spray. I spray my plants down (until about 2+ weeks flowering) with this stuff once a week. Spray the leaves top and underneath. Soak the MF'er. If you've got fans going, it'll dry quickly enough.

I also like to spray my plants 1-2 times a week with just:

1 Gal Water
1 Tbsp Epsom Salt

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I made 5 gallons with 76 ml of each of the trio. This is the bloom recomendation by AN

TDS 1950...LOL..i dont want to put it on anything but if you could, and it wouldnt burn...its ROCKET FUEL!

I will stick to 1000 and under.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I made 5 gallons with 76 ml of each of the trio. This is the bloom recomendation by AN

TDS 1950...LOL..i dont want to put it on anything but if you could, and it wouldnt burn...its ROCKET FUEL!

I will stick to 1000 and under.
I was gonna say. There ml/gallon is very high compared to other liquid salt based nutes

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I like 30 30 30. It works pretty good for most stuff and gets me right at 800. Also a 4 litre bottle will do 133 bottles of 5 gallons each at that

I will water this bottle down. I added 1 cup of peroxide to buy extra time (keeps the funk away)

I want to feed it to something to see if by some miracle it can tolerate it. But i like everything i have growing so i will just dilute it.

:) Too hot for my blood.