Advanced nutrients

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Ive used a lot of different nutes over the years.
Used to really like earth juice but then they changed there recipe.
Used gh for hydro.
Did try advanced as well. To many bottles to buy and high priced in the end.
Jungle juice I used long ago and I see its for sale once again but is it the same as years ago....don't know.
Am using mega crop...love that stuff for soil grows. Use the bud explosion and cal mag from them to.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I grow indoors 1 bail sunshine mix 1 bail pro mix 1 bag ocean forest 1 bag fox farm 1 bag earth worm castings mix together. 5 gallon buckets. Then I follow advanced nutrients schedule every other watering but at 1/2 or 3/4 strength depending on how they’re looking. In between advanced nuts watering I hit with ez tea or mamouth p. All ran through reverse osmosis’s water system and I dial the ph of coarse when not using advanced. Any suggestions on what I should do to get better results lol. I’m a noob any advise will help

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I grow indoors 1 bail sunshine mix 1 bail pro mix 1 bag ocean forest 1 bag fox farm 1 bag earth worm castings mix together. 5 gallon buckets. Then I follow advanced nutrients schedule every other watering but at 1/2 or 3/4 strength depending on how they’re looking. In between advanced nuts watering I hit with ez tea or mamouth p. All ran through reverse osmosis’s water system and I dial the ph of coarse when not using advanced. Any suggestions on what I should do to get better results lol. I’m a noob any advise will help
Sounds like you might not need any nutrients at all after mixing all that soil together. If you are trying to grow organic there are several growers on here that can help you with that. I would not change anything mid grow might as well get a least this grow behind you. It doe's not matter how much you spend with these hype products it will not help you learn to grow better. Now you already have quite a few nutrients in that soil mix so you will have to be careful how many nutrients you add back. I know it's not the man way of thinking but these plants butt less rely is better when it come to feeding these plants. KISS method is good advice. You have access to some awesome growers that are more than willing to help. Just don't be afraid to ask. We have all been exactly were you are at. I have seen several newbee's have some great grows on this site. Good luck and feel free to pm me if you need anything.

Streetpro09

Tester
I'll second @Capt C in saying don't be scared to ask questions here! I got some great advice when needed from some great people here. My second hydro grow ever would not have turned out the way it did if I didn't ask for some help. Good luck in the future. I'll be watching along.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
If you're using the ocean forest and earth worm castings in your mix then I'd avoid salt based bottled nutrients like general hydroponics, advanced and Canna. I'd recommend not adding nutrients for veg state and if you need nutrients for flower go with Fox Farm's tiger bloom or Pure Blend pro for soil, the PBP veg formula is fine for flower too.

Capt C had it right though, you probably don't need add much nutrients at all honestly.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I was
If you're using the ocean forest and earth worm castings in your mix then I'd avoid salt based bottled nutrients like general hydroponics, advanced and Canna. I'd recommend not adding nutrients for veg state and if you need nutrients for flower go with Fox Farm's tiger bloom or Pure Blend pro for soil, the PBP veg formula is fine for flower too.

Capt C had it right though, you probably don't need add much nutrients at all honestly.
I was wondering why I was getting slightly burned tips with adding half doses of advanced nutrients thanks for the help

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Product called Open Sesame ( early bud initiator ) costs 20ish a small tub , a bottle of Bud igniter from advanced costs 125 and they have the same ingredients and the tub lasts the same amount of time as the liquid Advanced product , I would rather buy beer and seeds with that 100 bucks You are spending for the label on the advanced nutrients products.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I used AN last run...I am using Megacrop this run. I notice that MC is easier to work with and it is 1/10th the cost.

My plants are green and beauty eh so I will never get AN again. It worked ok and all it is just stupid expensive.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
fuck dude I use 20 dollar a bottle cal mag, 15 bucks a bottle Canna A & B , 3% Peroxide 10 bucks a huge bottle , Open Sesame 20 bucks a tub early flower, Weight gainer Mega Mass 20 bucks a tub late flower , and Mega Mass Fuel 20 bucks a tub , Loosen top soil at flip and 2 heaping tsp Bone meal 10 bucks a bag to leach thruout flower and that's it , people getting scammed and falling for buying labels and getting no better results .

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Product called Open Sesame ( early bud initiator ) costs 20ish a small tub , a bottle of Bud igniter from advanced costs 125 and they have the same ingredients and the tub lasts the same amount of time as the liquid Advanced product , I would rather buy beer and seeds with that 100 bucks You are spending for the label on the advanced nutrients products.
I used AN last run...I am using Megacrop this run. I notice that MC is easier to work with and it is 1/10th the cost.

My plants are green and beauty eh so I will never get AN again. It worked ok and all it is just stupid expensive.
fuck dude I use 20 dollar a bottle cal mag, 15 bucks a bottle Canna A & B , 3% Peroxide 10 bucks a huge bottle , Open Sesame 20 bucks a tub early flower, Weight gainer Mega Mass 20 bucks a tub late flower , and Mega Mass Fuel 20 bucks a tub , Loosen top soil at flip and 2 heaping tsp Bone meal 10 bucks a bag to leach thruout flower and that's it , people getting scammed and falling for buying labels and getting no better results .
That’s what I needed to hear. I guess I don’t like fixing things that aren’t broke but in this case I would consider this fixing the hole in my pocket so I will make the change holding on to my 100 kicking and screaming but in the end I will be one step closer to being a true chucker