Ads, sponsor, banners etc?

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Just wondering if the site has banner ads? sponsor ads? pop ups? Or a list of sponsors? I see the different type banners under the profile pics "chucker, breeder, sponsor etc".
I have had a problem with a few sites and see no advertisers at all. I like to know who are the go-to outfits who sponsor or advertise on the site, so I can use them when needed. I want to add my support to this place when I can. I really dig it here TY.
I've changed settings/privacy, content blocking, permissions etc in Mozilla Firefox, and switched to Chrome but still nothing.
I haven't seen a pop up or banner ad anywhere, on any site for a long time. Not that I mind that usually..
I must have a really good ad blocker or something, cause I cant even find it on my pc :LOL: .
Any technical suggestions appreciated . Thanks. jpcyan

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Just wondering if the site has banner ads? sponsor ads? pop ups? Or a list of sponsors? I see the different type banners under the profile pics "chucker, breeder, sponsor etc".
I have had a problem with a few sites and see no advertisers at all. I like to know who are the go-to outfits who sponsor or advertise on the site, so I can use them when needed. I want to add my support to this place when I can. I really dig it here TY.
I've changed settings/privacy, content blocking, permissions etc in Mozilla Firefox, and switched to Chrome but still nothing.
I haven't seen a pop up or banner ad anywhere, on any site for a long time. Not that I mind that usually..
I must have a really good ad blocker or something, cause I cant even find it on my pc :LOL: .
Any technical suggestions appreciated . Thanks. jpcyan
Nope thats what makes this PARADISE!!