ACE SEEDS

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This trip down lost memory lane reminded me to pop an ACE MxP. I will train it short until I am happy with the shape and flower it whenever.
7 gallon root pouch or 3 gallon will be the final size depending on how it shapes up.

What I really liked about it was how different it was. The flavor was very complex and very intriguing and unusual and wonderful.

The high was my favorite sativa buzz of all time. It started off like wow this is really great and then changed to a trippy high and then back to a euphoric buzz..Crazy good.

And you cant buy it....anywhere. The few i gifted nugs to where brought back to the panama red of the 70s and they were just blown away.

I might have to just keep one growing indefinitely. Why not.. its a keeper as far as I am concerned..

I have 2 banghi haze regs too...I just think they will both be boys so i will run fems until i get ahead of things and give it a go.

SCJedi

Synergist
I think that that is a sativa trait.
I actually feed very little nitrogen using the Lucas Formula.
I'm not a big fan of defoliation - no pun intended, lol, so maybe my hybrid grows look leafier than some.
I had just noticed that your Locktite x digital dream and your Jelly Pie mom had a similar look so I was wondering if it was food, light or related to something else. I appreciate your reply. Carry on fighting the good fight.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
The old ugly sativas, they look like shit but they sometimes smoke incredibly. Those soaring dumbfounded highs where you feel like you're tripping on shrooms.

Hopefully they come through with that good smoke.
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 😁
If the breeder is accurate in his description, it's possible to find phenotypes in the upper 20 percentile - rare old cut of Nevilles A5 haze crossed to the killer Malawi used by Ace. This translates to very worth it weed, if your into inner space travel.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 😁
If the breeder is accurate in his description, it's possible to find phenotypes in the upper 20 percentile - rare old cut of Nevilles A5 haze crossed to the killer Malawi used by Ace. This translates to very worth it weed, if your into inner space travel.
Yeah I just mean ugly compared to the pretty indica and what not. But I dig those sativa's high. I always go for the nice sats when I go to dispensaries.

I AM

Any advice on growing Landrace Sativas indoors ...please Pm me. Write as much as you want. Post links...anything. Feed advice. Light cycle advantages...anything.

Thanx guys.