Account reset

SCJedi

Synergist
So I cleared all my saved passwords today trying to sign up for my yearly baseball account. For some reason my password manager never saved mine here so I cannot access the forum from my desktop now.

Ironically, I can still use the forum fine from my phone as it never logged me out and cleared my pw.

I used the "forgot password" option and it said it sent it to my Gmail address, but nada.

I have tried twice now.

Help?

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
So I cleared all my saved passwords today trying to sign up for my yearly baseball account. For some reason my password manager never saved mine here so I cannot access the forum from my desktop now.

Ironically, I can still use the forum fine from my phone as it never logged me out and cleared my pw.

I used the "forgot password" option and it said it sent it to my Gmail address, but nada.

I have tried twice now.

Help?
Have you tried "forgot password" from your desktop instead of phone? I had a semi-similar issue and it worked from desktop.

SCJedi

Synergist
I never even tried it from my phone. I got help with a temp password and I am back in business.

Something is wrong with sending/receiving email from the forum admin as I cannot even set up 2-factor email notification to my gmail. No, it is not in my spam folder either

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I never even tried it from my phone. I got help with a temp password and I am back in business.

Something is wrong with sending/receiving email from the forum admin as I cannot even set up 2-factor email notification to my gmail. No, it is not in my spam folder either
The admin is working on it now. Not sure why it's not working but well get it straight

SCJedi

Synergist
I just got my first email from the forum notifying me of a reply to a thread which I had previously I posted in. It was in my spam folder.

When I clicked on the link in the email to view the thread it logged me in and circumvented my 2-step authentication.

Just an FYI