AC Infinity Humidifier

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I finally got the Cloudforge T3 Humidifier I ordered in November and I have to say it is very nice. When it isn’t connected to a UIS controller or has a display that lights up on the front and you can configure it from that. The only thing I don't like is the top lid just sets in place so you can knock it off if you bump into the hose. I'll probably just tape it in place since it has a lid that flips open that you use to refill it. The low temp and higher humidity is because it’s still set to my drying settings.

5EBA7EF9-3A01-415B-A074-8F206962A712.jpeg
58D52BF2-A3E8-4050-87C9-451D3812C04A.jpeg

StangMann

When outside the tent and the tube runs into the tent, I'm hearing that H2o builds up and drips out the tube or where the curve is in the tube? Are you seeing water dripping or building up? Thanks

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
When outside the tent and the tube runs into the tent, I'm hearing that H2o builds up and drips out the tube or where the curve is in the tube? Are you seeing water dripping or building up? Thanks
It will do that if you have the hose positioned incorrectly. If there is a “U” bend in the hose then it will build up and release. If you keep it straight then as the condensate build up it will drip back down into the humidifier. Hose style humidifiers have been around for a long time. They have more commonly been used for terrariums.

Kulla380

Really Active Member
@Kulla380 how have you been doing lately, are the grands a full time ,every chance they get?
I got my test results back from a surgery I had a few weeks back and tumor they removed was non cancerous so I'm relieved.
Now I'm actually debating myself if it's worth buying Ac infinity gear and have them shipped over the pond.
How are you doing these days?

@TreeFarmerCharlie
Do you use RO water or regular tap in the humidifier?

F series

Insanely Active Member
I got my test results back from a surgery I had a few weeks back and tumor they removed was non cancerous so I'm relieved.
Now I'm actually debating myself if it's worth buying Ac infinity gear and have them shipped over the pond.

@TreeFarmerCharlie
If it will run with distilled, it's my favorite way to do anything.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

@TreeFarmerCharlie
I use RO water. When I used tap in my other humidifiers it always left mineral dust on my air filters so I switched to RO years ago. Glad to hear the tumor wasn’t cancerous!