AC Infinity Controller 76 (not the Controller 67)

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Just wanted to update this thread. I heard back from AC Infinity and they said that, if you set a scheduled on and off time, that it will turn both outlets on and off at the set times. Unfortunately that makes this device either a $48 light timer (they want $14 shipping :sick:), or a $48 temp/humidity controller, but not both. I asked them for clarification, just to make sure, but I don't think this is going to do what I want.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I shiver at the thought of having to programming one of these things... Is this is what you are going for tfc?
View attachment 100722
Yeah, something like that would do what I want, I was just hoping the AC Infinity piece would do it because the price was nice and I trust their temp/humidity monitoring. I program control systems for a living, and I programmed my own controller for my 4x4, but I was hoping to just find something pre-built for cheap that would do what I want. Especially since the temp/humidity sensor I would need to use for my control system alone runs about $60 used on ebay and retails for $350 new.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Just to clarify, the reason I won't just use any temp/humidity controller is because a lot of them use the same sensor, and that sensor is usually really accurate for temperature but WAY off for humidity.

I'm currently integrating a "Digital Watchman" (pic below) with my controller and it started out as accurate but the RH value started drifting. First it was off by a few points but currently it is reading 18% higher than it should. I had to put offset logic in my code so I can just keep offsetting it as it drifts so my humidity control continues working as it should.

Screenshot 2021-10-26 090518.jpg