AC Infinity Controller 67

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
controller-67.jpg
Apparently this was released in September, but I had no idea this existed until yesterday. For those of you who have a Cloudline fan system, this is exactly what I've been waiting for, and I'm sure some of you as well.

What is really nice about this is that you can finally set a minimum fan speed for auto mode and you can schedule setting changes for different times of the day (like ramp up the fan speed at night to deal with the extra humidity). It also has the ability to connect to and set it up via their app (over Bluetooth).

No word on when they will start including this controller with the fan kits, but I'm sure they are just waiting to deplete their remaining stock of the old version.

I also love that they aren't afraid to put cannabis in their marketing images when we all know that's where a lot of their sales of these fans go :LOL:

I ordered one and it should be here in a couple of days. Here's a link to the product page for anyone interested. https://www.acinfinity.com/blog/enter-the-controller-67/

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I love ac infinity, but my fan controller dims and blacks out on it's own, pretty annoying. I can't trust it, so I leave it on now
I have a digital controller, and two that have the single-button 8-speed. I prefer the simple ones. If the power goes off, they come back on right where you left them. On the digital one it beeps, and runs full speed until you notice it and fix it.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
As for the AC Infinity, I have two 6". a 4" exhaust, and a small 4" in-line duct fan from them. I wish they made oscilating fans so I didn't need to shop anywhere else. I have a few of theur muffin fans, a vent-plate fan for a curing closet, awesome stuff - I just don't care for the digitaln technology.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I have a digital controller, and two that have the single-button 8-speed. I prefer the simple ones. If the power goes off, they come back on right where you left them. On the digital one it beeps, and runs full speed until you notice it and fix it.
I'm pretty sure my original AC Infinity controller returns to what it was set to when it loses power and then it comes back. I know for sure that this new one stores all of its setting to NVRAM so it doesn't get affected by power outages though.

F series

Insanely Active Member
Check the manual, there is a button with a leaf on it that stops that from happening. It's just an "eco" setting...not that the display really uses any energy though.
BTW, if what you are experiencing isn't the eco setting, and it's is actually malfunctioning, then I'd contact them. I've heard they have great customer service and will send out a new controller if you are having issues.
It's definitely malfunctioning, I got it in 2017 so I'm not really concerned, I'd probably just buy another one.

Also the t6 maxes at 52 watts. The t8 maxes at 200 watts. In all accounts I think the t6 is the only one worth buying

Opie1

Master Grower
BTW, if what you are experiencing isn't the eco setting, and it's is actually malfunctioning, then I'd contact them. I've heard they have great customer service and will send out a new controller if you are having issues.
Good luck on them getting back with ya. I had an issue with and sent them two emails, over a year ago, still nothing but crickets 🦗

Thingfish

I recently emailed AC Infinity regarding an issue with my 10 month old Controller 67 probe. I received a response later in the day confirming my shipping address to send a replacement probe.

A+ customer service in my instance

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Good luck on them getting back with ya. I had an issue with and sent them two emails, over a year ago, still nothing but crickets 🦗
Are you sure their emails didn’t get caught up in your spam folder? I’ve emailed them multiple times regarding configuration limitations with the original controller, and asking about products, and they’ve always gotten back to me within a day or two.