A twin seed....

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
If you get a seed that splits into a twin in the seed....can one be male and one be female...

If it does i can just flower that out and it can pollinate itself! Bhangi Haze for life ! But it sounds pretty science fiction to me.

I was just wondering.

I up potted them into 3 gallon coco and will leave them in veg until they show sex in 6 weeks or so.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
DST over on RIU had a male and a female from one seed and he actually grew both of them out. Usually when there are 2 taps, one will be a dominant and the lesser of the 2 usually gets choked out and dies. I was suprised to hear he had grown both out and both were productive. What he did with em though....I dont know?

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
My current Orange Julius had a twin, but strangely enough it popped up days after it was transplanted to the flood table. It never showed a second tap root at germination. I pulled it and planted it in its own planter and it died off a cpl days later.
Orange Julius twin.jpg 1.1.png 2.2.png 3.3.png

I also had a twin in the Blackberry Banana Kush x Longbottom Leaf from Bad Dawg (which was seriously killer smoke btw) that died off as soon as the "strong one" got to the second node.
BBKxLBL.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
@damien50 That is some fine smoke eh...I loved when I grew it. And you filled that tent nice with it.

A fantastic trippy sativa high !

My twin was eaten by the rest of the plant. For some reason that Bhangi Haze is getting bigger...Its 2 girls in 1 !