A step by step tutorial making feminized seeds

LumpLogan

The part of my coins in the water turn two different colors. One coin is dull grey. Second coin is dark brownish. Only the half of each coin that is in the water changed color. The part of the coin not in the water is still shiny silver. Is this normal, is the process working?

LumpLogan

I didn't know if the size of the coins matter. I'm using silver coins smaller than a dime (1g each). Jar is a little larger than a quart size. So i ended up cooking for around 12hrs. Cleaning the coins a couple times. The water is still clear, although I get little hints of silver or i could just be seeing things. My question is how you know when it ready?

Attachments

Big Perm

Budtender
I didn't know if the size of the coins matter. I'm using silver coins smaller than a dime (1g each). Jar is a little larger than a quart size. So i ended up cooking for around 12hrs. Cleaning the coins a couple times. The water is still clear, although I get little hints of silver or i could just be seeing things. My question is how you know when it ready?
If you have a laser, like for pets or on a temp gun, shine it through the water. If you can see the beam in the water it is done.
I hate to link that site, but here is mine:

led1k

Really Active Member
I reverse one branch on the plant. Then I use that pollen on another branch of the same plant. Only need a very small amoutn of pollen. The rest of the branches will have a few seeds but still enough bud to smoke.
Bag the branches if you want to keep the seeds to just those. Plastic wrap window cut into bag.