A shout out to...

Lady Zandra

DC Seed Exchange and Hazeman!
First time that we have ordered Stateside, and these came fast, well packaged and are good looking seeds! Plus- Bonus seeds to boot!
Can't WAIT to pop these!

From Hazeman Genetics we purchased Lemon Stomper, Madness and 88-cut G13 x Hashplant; PLUS He threw in some StarDawg!

From DC Seed exchange we bought some Brisco's Bargain Beans- Sweet Chiquitas and they gave us some Sour Orange Cream seeds... also bought Wicked Pissah Tangerine Diesel..they threw in some 2020 mixed beans too!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
First time that we have ordered Stateside, and these came fast, well packaged and are good looking seeds! Plus- Bonus seeds to boot!
Can't WAIT to pop these!

From Hazeman Genetics we purchased Lemon Stomper, Madness and 88-cut G13 x Hashplant; PLUS He threw in some StarDawg!

From DC Seed exchange we bought some Brisco's Bargain Beans- Sweet Chiquitas and they gave us some Sour Orange Cream seeds... also bought Wicked Pissah Tangerine Diesel..they threw in some 2020 mixed beans too!
That's awesome always nice to get a pckg😁

pHup

Dihydrogen
Can't WAIT to pop these!

Nice haul 👏👏 will you keep us posted on the wicked pissah if/when you pop em?! Least time I checked DCSE wouldn't ship outside USA (was it like seeds for me, did you have to make a big💲 order to get them.to ship?) Happy growing LZ🙌🌱🙌🌱

Lady Zandra

Nice haul 👏👏 will you keep us posted on the wicked pissah if/when you pop em?! Least time I checked DCSE wouldn't ship outside USA (was it like seeds for me, did you have to make a big💲 order to get them.to ship?) Happy growing LZ🙌🌱🙌🌱
Not at all...but I am in the U.S... Michigan, and that is where Hazeman is located... DC is in District of Columbia- still the U.S... so no issues with shipping....
and I didn't buy a TON...but I did buy a couple strains at each place..but that's 'cuz Draig needs some new strains to try for his Medical conditions... ;)