A proper howdy.

Hitch

So I debated titling this “Hello from one of the Al Qaeda bitches” lol.

I've been lurking for months and wanted to say a proper hello.

I've been growing on and off for maybe 12 years…generally like the sativas, but won’t turn down any pot really. Happy to reside in one of the recently legalized states and grow without looking over my shoulder. Have been the beneficiary of such generosity that I have more beans than years to pop 'em.

Let's see, what else… Oh, I make jokes at inappropriate times and laugh at shit I shouldn’t.

Anyway, that’s who’s liking your post here and there.

Or, as was suggested by someone elsewhere, maybe I’m one of Amos's socks 🤔🤠😆

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Thank you guys I appreciate the welcome, you could’ve just as easily ignored me.

Funny that something should happen on Saturday to make me question my loyalties elsewhere. But that’s neither here nor there.

No place is perfect, but there are good folks at almost every place. 👊
You can't just mention something happened without giving details. Spill the beans.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
It was nothing noteworthy, it just drove home a point to me specifically. No one here has ever said one harsh word to me personally. So if it’s OK I’m gonna hang around and I don’t care who judges what anywhere else.
Bees don't waste time trying to convince Flys that honey taste better than shit. I pretty much turned over a new leaf and not gonna waste my valuable time on nonsense.