A for sale section

the governor

Really Active Member
Admin
How do you guys feel about a for sale section. 23 some states are legal now so it's not really a big issue like it use to be. Some guys will have extra ballast and lights and bullshit they dont wanna sell locally seems we can have a section like the flea market to sell equipment you no longer need.
Payment and shipping can be worked out with the users involved. I always see.people on other forums with extra equipment ot maybe you guys wanna donate some old shit to a noob that is in need. Have em pay the shipping cost.
I mean we all have safe addresses we use for seeds and shit.
Let me know and put some input in and we can make it happen.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
How do you guys feel about a for sale section. 23 some states are legal now so it's not really a big issue like it use to be. Some guys will have extra ballast and lights and bullshit they dont wanna sell locally seems we can have a section like the flea market to sell equipment you no longer need.
Payment and shipping can be worked out with the users involved. I always see.people on other forums with extra equipment ot maybe you guys wanna donate some old shit to a noob that is in need. Have em pay the shipping cost.
I mean we all have safe addresses we use for seeds and shit.
Let me know and put some input in and we can make it happen.
I was just thinking about this the other day. I have a lot of equipment that I don’t use anymore and would like to get rid of

the governor

Really Active Member
Admin
A FS/WTB section would be a stellar idea.
You wanna make the rules for it so we can sticky the rules and you moderate that section? Just some guidelines and such about payments and were not responsible If someone doesnt ship there stuff. Basically like a be careful and only deal with people that are active members. You know common sense shit. Going to always be that one person that sends something broken. Basically use at your own risk kind of thing

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
You wanna make the rules for it so we can sticky the rules and you moderate that section? Just some guidelines and such about payments and were not responsible If someone doesnt ship there stuff. Basically like a be careful and only deal with people that are active members. You know common sense shit. Going to always be that one person that sends something broken. Basically use at your own risk kind of thing
I can do that. Give me a bit to write something up before you go live with the thread though. Gonna be gone for a cpl hrs before I can get to it..

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"