90 day count down

vertnugs

Figured i'd introduce myself.Some of you may remember me as i'm not new so to speak.Have been here at CP for a minute but haven't logged in as i have had no garden and kinda felt like an outsider with nothing to show.But i have been lurkin for sure.Been following Heisens journey for a while.I was on "the list" myself at RIU/snitchville??WTF!!

I just wanted to log in to say "fuck yea!!" to everyone who's been running the gear cause from every thing i've seen from everyone has looked stellar.Mad props to all you guys and Heisen on the work.

Today will start a 90 day absence from the internet for me.I'ma fuckin miss this place lol.But i'm glad to get it started.I'm glad 2019 is in the history books as it was the worst year of my life.April 12th will be new beginnings to finish a new build i was in the middle of when life got turned upside down in 2019.I'll be lookin for advice from this place getting the grow back up and going.

And i gotta say i'm glad this place has been drama free from the git go.Best forum on the net with good peeps.

With that said i hope everyone here stays safe keeps their jars full.I'll hollar in a few months.Oh and it'd be nice to see a bad ass fishin thread full of some pics when i get back on here....hintyhinthint fellas.Groupas reefdonkeys snappas smoker kings an all that good shit.

P.s.I still think my ole lady can out smoke Heisens😁