2021 Mystery Pack Competition

Loco Grown

I'm new here, but I'll throw my hat in the ring, since I'm looking for a new online grow home, and this will keep me engaged with the site. I usually grow from clone, but seeds are fun too, and I have an extra 4x4 tent still in the box that I need a reason to set up.

I can't seem to find any harvest pics, but here's a quick shot of the last tester seeds I ran a couple weeks before harvest, which was a Grapefruit Chem cross, which I then subsequently crossed with a Sour Sorbet and am testing that cross now.

20200730_105419.jpg

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I'm new here, but I'll throw my hat in the ring, since I'm looking for a new online grow home, and this will keep me engaged with the site. I usually grow from clone, but seeds are fun too, and I have an extra 4x4 tent still in the box that I need a reason to set up.

I can't seem to find any harvest pics, but here's a quick shot of the last tester seeds I ran a couple weeks before harvest, which was a Grapefruit Chem cross, which I then subsequently crossed with a Sour Sorbet and am testing that cross now.

View attachment 100254
Welcome to the competition.