2021 Mystery Pack Competition

printer

Super Active Member
The Cherry Wine you have should be very high in CBD. You’d be hard pressed to find anything stronger.
I have some weed from a plant I lost, it is a high CBD plant. I was feeling real shitty yesterday afternoon and sucked on the old vaporizer a little more than normal. I was ok for the first 15 minutes but got pretty wrecked after that. I had work to get done and all I was really good for was editing down some music. Mind you it was a very pleasant wrecked. I was surprised. So having different varieties of a type might not be a bad thing. One day one strain may work better than the other.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have some weed from a plant I lost, it is a high CBD plant. I was feeling real shitty yesterday afternoon and sucked on the old vaporizer a little more than normal. I was ok for the first 15 minutes but got pretty wrecked after that. I had work to get done and all I was really good for was editing down some music. Mind you it was a very pleasant wrecked. I was surprised. So having different varieties of a type might not be a bad thing. One day one strain may work better than the other.
If you can isolate which one works better for what issues you can mix strains together to get a better overall effect. Instead of breeding for it by crossing A & B just mix the finished product ;)

printer

Super Active Member
If you can isolate which one works better for what issues you can mix strains together to get a better overall effect. Instead of breeding for it by crossing A & B just mix the finished product ;)
My doctor told me to do that. I just need to find the something that will keep me clear headed and take care of the pain. I found some of the high THC once can make me feel a little paranoid, adding some CBD seems to help. I don't mind trying to breed for something different. I think it would be fun to see what I can come up with.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My doctor told me to do that. I just need to find the something that will keep me clear headed and take care of the pain. I found some of the high THC once can make me feel a little paranoid, adding some CBD seems to help. I don't mind trying to breed for something different. I think it would be fun to see what I can come up with.
Waiting on it to fully cure, but the GSC Forum Cut clone I ran is the first one that I have grown that had very little head high. It ain't cured yet, but that was the main thing I noticed from testing some of the two-week version. I have heard there are people that are not fond of the cookies and maybe that's it? No clue what my particular plant would test at, or if it is gonna fuck me up after it's cured, but I definitely got the back and neck tingles and the tension release from it - so at a minimum it's a mixer ;)

printer

Super Active Member
Waiting on it to fully cure, but the GSC Forum Cut clone I ran is the first one that I have grown that had very little head high. It ain't cured yet, but that was the main thing I noticed from testing some of the two-week version. I have heard there are people that are not fond of the cookies and maybe that's it? No clue what my particular plant would test at, or if it is gonna fuck me up after it's cured, but I definitely got the back and neck tingles and the tension release from it - so at a minimum it's a mixer ;)
Variety is the spice of life.

D

Deleted member 60

I might have a different opinion on the forum cut now that there's no money tied to the grow :ROFLMAO:. Had no qualms with the potency of the clone I got... it was the yeild that blew chunks hard that killed it here. Couldn't take up the garden space with it when other stuff put out 10X the yeilds and nobody was complaining/asking for it @ the time. (very early on in it's existence)

D

Deleted member 60

I might have a different opinion on the forum cut now that there's no money tied to the grow :ROFLMAO:. Had no qualms with the potency of the clone I got... it was the yeild that blew chunks hard that killed it here. Couldn't take up the garden space with it when other stuff put out 10X the yeilds and nobody was complaining/asking for it @ the time. (very early on in it's existence)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I can't really speak to yield. I flip quick and did zero pruning on it just to see what happened. It's more dank than I expected and the nugs are hard as rocks but sticky. I never base an opinion on one session or day with the strain. After a month I'll try and categorize it based on the buzz. Face punch, daytime smoke, "meh, maybe the hash will be good", whatever. But I look for those that have something unique. If it fits into the potential fire side of things I'll spend a day with it and see what happens. Stuff with a reputation that falls below the line might just not be my thing, but those won't make the hash pile until I check the longer cure. Especially the sativa leaners.

D

Deleted member 60

Buzzes are all pretty much the same here (hash buzz...I don't smoke flower much anymore). It's all about the terps/taste here. GSC is interesting but kinda lacking/homogenous here. Definitely hard nuggage though....what there is of it.