2021 Mystery Pack Competition

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This is pre-grind, a tube for each of the 4 plants I had for the GSC x CLD cross. I'm at the two-month mark from harvest and seeing what gets hashed if anything. These all had that tight conical bud top, but a few went chunky below that and a got bucked into smaller nugs. All are fairly dense with the lefthand one being the star. That ain't weighed or nothing, just what looked like a tube-full with the biggest nugs available.
IMG_0271.JPG
Left to right was the more purple leaning to the green on the right. All look similar but the grind shows the colors. 3 & 4 are the same but 4 was a runt, and both are more sticky than the two purple leaners. The #2 of the purples was the chunky one and it dumps kief. The bag appeal but was about average on sticky/hashy.

The overall smell was sour berries with hints of something else in a few. All 8 plants from the run smoke well or they would have gotten hashed at the one-month mark. This is to see if any hit that one-hitter-quitter mark. I ground me up the last of my CLHP to remind me what that standard is, and I'm pretty fucking high now. Plan on starting this later - or tomorrow or something

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Sorry I've had some login issues not receiving my email confirmation. Is anyone else having this issue?

Here is a link to the picture thread. Keep Chatter to a minimum and don't be offended when I clean it up for the final vote.

lost pass and could not get a response from chuckers to reset pass, request were made, no ansers to e mail!ost now tost

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
lost pass and could not get a response from chuckers to reset pass, request were made, no ansers to e mail!ost now tost
Dude, isn't this the second time you've done this? Write that shit down :ROFLMAO:
I'll merge your accounts to your original one and will send a password reset to the email you registered this account to.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Dude, isn't this the second time you've done this? Write that shit down :ROFLMAO:
I'll merge your accounts to your original one and will send a password reset to the email you registered this account to.
yes it is second time,sorry i don't mean to take up your time or to be in the way,thank you i've been trying to log in for about the past ten days and i do not like the other site near as much as this one ,too much drama on other site.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
yes it is second time,sorry i don't mean to take up your time or to be in the way,thank you i've been trying to log in for about the past ten days and i do not like the other site near as much as this one ,too much drama on other site.
No worries, check the last message I sent you, get back to me, and I'll get your stuff all merged and sorted.