2019 outdoor post all your pics

Opie1

Master Grower
C715B22E-55A8-4C0E-9A3C-272D1F76EED2.jpeg21BB23F1-2492-489B-95FA-A06155D6747F.jpeg1D32FE53-5C18-4FF1-A908-1334D398B936.jpeg
These are my last pics of these girls, taken about 10 days ago.
Some low-down sorry scumbag bastard took it upon himself to relieve me of the stress of harvesting them. I’m usually a peaceful person, but this is the lowest of lows.
Thing about it is, they are a complete dumbass for cutting it so early. The one Crippy plant had some good meat on it, but it really needed another 10 to 14 days.

Last edited:

TitoM

Super Active Member
View attachment 23527View attachment 23528View attachment 23529
These are my last pics of these girls, taken about 10 days ago.
Some low-down sorry scumbag bastard took it upon himself to relieve me of the stress of harvesting them. I’m usually a peaceful person, but this is the lowest of lows.
Thing about it is, they are a complete dumbass for cutting it so early. The one Crippy plant had some good meat on it, but it really needed another 10 to 14 days.
That sucks bro but it's part of the game unfortunately better luck next year

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Nice work guys! Sorry to anyone who got their crop snatched. I’ll post up my sorry, cold, dying plants later lol. Was a real shit year. Rain rain rain and not much sun. All the autos went to shit-rot and the regs are stretched and sparse and wont even get close to finishing lol

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
We had a rough start. I.e. like 20 didnt make it. Rain, woodchucks, slugs, stupid me, mailman, but hey no bud snatchers round me. Hopefully!
These were @Opie1 version of the brother Grimm seeds, he made some fems and luckily they're stout! And vigorous, the lil gal there is short but stinkyyyyy and she had a real late start. But all in all I still got one more at another spot that will be awe inspiring hahaha