1st harvest !

I AM

View attachment 64596
On this pic, if there was mold you would see it in the gaps by the stem.
Now you fully understand why i set the 4 hour limit & go bat shit crazy with the inspection of each nug in detail. Things like bud rott & PM take place in the grow.

If we arent careful they transfer and present post harvest. In all truth, i personally would have snip even those tiny leafs off & counted them as mini or micro leaf.

I understand its a pain to pin point gummy sugar leaf tucked inside the nug...most people just manicure it and leave the half leaf. That bud was trich heavy...still, if i thought that spot was mold...EVERYTHING had to be dumped an inspected 100%. Break out the diamond tweezers. Now, thats a trip to have to do with a oz. Let alone a couple pounds of bud.

As a "reformed" (lmao) streetdealer i couldnt charge people $20/g unless everything was damn near flawless. CA/CO/WA & cad/mex. Made it very difficult to secure that price point. So thats just how i got into inspecting my buds as habit.

Ill post a few pictures to really drive the point. They were examples of micro fiber contamination during the rec/med debate era.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Now you fully understand why i set the 4 hour limit & go bat shit crazy with the inspection of each nug in detail. Things like bud rott & PM take place in the grow.

If we arent careful they transfer and present post harvest. In all truth, i personally would have snip even those tiny leafs off & counted them as mini or micro leaf.

I understand its a pain to pin point gummy sugar leaf tucked inside the nug...most people just manicure it and leave the half leaf. That bud was trich heavy...still, if i thought that spot was mold...EVERYTHING had to be dumped an inspected 100%. Break out the diamond tweezers. Now, thats a trip to have to do with a oz. Let alone a couple pounds of bud.

As a "reformed" (lmao) streetdealer i couldnt charge people $20/g unless everything was damn near flawless. CA/CO/WA & cad/mex. Made it very difficult to secure that price point. So thats just how i got into inspecting my buds as habit.

Ill post a few pictures to really drive the point. They were examples of micro fiber contamination during the rec/med debate era.
Good man 👍

I AM

Each one of those has a micro fiber on it...
Most people wouldnt give a shit or they wouldnt be looking for it. Most dealers dont give a damn & end users have to consume at their own risk.

That was the height of the rec/med debate. Smoking micro fibers, spores, heavy metals, pest remains, & cat hair. LMAO. Smh. Thats not funny though.