150w hps, for free, cover shipping

Cheers mate, yes simple and easy is what I prefer. Of course more money more space more time would be cool, but for my needs more that fine. Just wish power was cheaper here than it is, at 40 cents per kilowatt it is important to be frugal although one hates that:devilish: as with many aspects of life...

Cheers mate, yes simple and easy is what I prefer. Of course more money more space more time would be cool, but for my needs more that fine. Just wish power was cheaper here than it is, at 40 cents per kilowatt it is important to be frugal although one hates that:devilish: as with many aspects of life...
My jaw just hit the floor.
I pay 15-16 cents a kil.. have you priced out some solar panels ffs!?

Bodyne

Mill Foreman
Had no idea. Thanks for chiming in and clearing that up. It's unfortunate cause I was gifted some seeds from him and was going to keep him updated but it is what it is. No worries from me.
be interested to hear what ya got, he got sent about 60 seeds from me right before his departure, wished I had hung onto them to give to someone else. Don't feel right, kinda like the KY deal at riu. Check his posts, dudes been askin for seeds since 2016, lmfao, now c'mon man, either you are reselling or distibuting seeds when you continually ask. Ive asked for beans when someone has posted they have some chucked, etc. I haven't asked major vendors everytime I get on the net like KY does. I've actually never seen that on any board ever. jme

Yep thats right, cant really move now with newer house bought, but those are the general prices here. Although we have alot of wind turbines making green energy, its still just expensive, tax on the house electric meter is the same everywhere give and take a few dollars every time, but kw price in total is just high, not the good high. Eg my current closet as shown above plus the house uses around 8 kw a day...

Have a good weekend...

be interested to hear what ya got, he got sent about 60 seeds from me right before his departure, wished I had hung onto them to give to someone else. Don't feel right, kinda like the KY deal at riu. Check his posts, dudes been askin for seeds since 2016, lmfao, now c'mon man, either you are reselling or distibuting seeds when you continually ask. Ive asked for beans when someone has posted they have some chucked, etc. I haven't asked major vendors everytime I get on the net like KY does. I've actually never seen that on any board ever. jme
Ya buddy... save those seeds for deserving folks... like meeeeee 😆