100% sativa seeds + other offers

Mad_Ninja

Hi, I'm Mad Ninja. Been chucking for years. Crossed some of the greats, found some new flavors, some true males. Found a rhythm with sativa genetics in 2019, stuck with it. Now I work exclusively with sativa landrace genetics, never bothering with "housebroken" plants or anything trained for sugar. I've worked with Malawi Gold, Kwazulu, and other African lineages. I've grown nameless Lao and Thai ganja that stank like nothing I've ever smelled. From all these experiences, I've taken genetics, crossing them between pure sativa cultivars to promote hybrid vigor and stimulate new smells, phenotypes, and effects. I try to select for effect rather than bud size but prefer generous plants whenever reasonable.

I'm looking for seeds of pure sativa origin, especially those with devastating potency. I can trade any of the following, my stock being listed in order from plentiful to rare. Mr. Ninja is my inhouse male, an import from Vietnam. He flowers in 9 weeks, makes offspring averaging about 15% THC, never dares pass even a trace of CBD, and most importantly is sativa from an inbred line that's at least as old as the Vietnam War.

Sativa (100% pristine)

- Indian ganja x Lao ganja
- Malawi Gold x Indian ganja
- Bokeo ganja (Glenda) x Mr. Ninja
- Bokeo ganja (Glenda) IBL
- Manipuri landrace x Mr. Ninja
- Mr. Ninja F2 (Vietnamese heirloom)

Sativa-dominant

- (Blue Dream x Indian ganja) x Mr. Ninja - high THC cross, makes big plants with bright aromas
- Rocky Mountain High x Mr. Ninja - perfect hybrid, excessively vigorous
- Northern Lights Auto x Mr. Ninja - short flower with plenty of sativa power
- AK27 (automatic hybrid) x Mr. Ninja - really hits hard, too indica for me
- Hazeman Urban Poison x Heaven's Haze (Stitch 0.1) - very stony sativa combo, certainly not landrace
- Muay Thai (Stitch 0.1) x Mr. Ninja - the smell of the mother Muay Thai was virtually irresistible, rubber and rotten cheese; these are testers

I have a zero-tolerance policy for CBD. It's too dangerous to my other projects. I once crossed a CBD plant into a THC project I was working on without knowing it; that set me back a year. Lesson learned. I don't want even 1% CBD seeds. Keep your CBD. If you have seeds like mine, let's arrange for a trade, followed by a test grow. I plan to do a grow journal of whatever I trade for, a way of verifying the legitimacy of whoever I trade with. I'm hoping they'll do the same for me. Pictures forthcoming at the end of the month or thereabout. Growing some of the mentioned Lao ganja.

Nice to meet everybody.

Last edited:

Mad_Ninja

Added a new seed combo! I had an old Manipuri landrace plant that took months flowering. Well, I got ahead of myself during that time, as I do. The original plan was to bloom the Manipuri sinsemilla, but I happen to have a rare male auto ready now. The male is directly from Stitch, a storied breeder with Flash Seeds. So these seeds are something special, combining time-honored desirable traits in the landrace, which make it vigorous and resistant to hardship, and Stitch's work, on the other hand, seems to focus on making autoflowers as interesting as possible. This is my own reluctant Manipuri and Stitch's Heaven's Haze, which'll make amazing seeds that may require a little patience but promise narcotic odors and a guaranteed worst score of less than 1% CBD and THC in excess of 16%. Such seeds could be of critical use in the foundation of a new autoflower strain, in case anybody likes it that way. I have to say autos are near and dear to me. The rudy always adds a little sedative effect, sure, but I can deal with that for the ease of care when it comes to plants that really pack a wallop, like Heaven's Haze does.

EDIT: Looks like it won't let me update the original post, so I'll have to list these beans here:

stanky-ass Manipuri x Heaven's Haze - will only have a handful of these at the end of April