🕷 farmers sf1000

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I just won a Mars TS1000 dimmable . Make a cool little veg or clone light maybe . Winning free stuff isn’t usually my strong point so I’m quietly happy 😊
Hell ya congrats dude! How'd u win that?
For what it is, it is actually a badass little light.. 150 watts max , dimmable, mixed spectrums.
I liked the 1 I bought when they first came out with the ts&sp models, til the donut crew took it along with my 8 qb132's...
But hell ya nice score dude! U will like it.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Hell ya congrats dude! How'd u win that?
For what it is, it is actually a badass little light.. 150 watts max , dimmable, mixed spectrums.
I liked the 1 I bought when they first came out with the ts&sp models, til the donut crew took it along with my 8 qb132's...
But hell ya nice score dude! U will like it.
I was lucky enough to score one off a youtube subscribers comp . Even luckier when the first 2 numbers pulled didn’t check the mail in time and i was the 3rd inline . Bonus 👍
Seen some respectable grows with the impressive little unit .

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I just won a Mars TS1000 dimmable . Make a cool little veg or clone light maybe . Winning free stuff isn’t usually my strong point so I’m quietly happy 😊
Well done great light ,a dude I talk to on YouTube bill ward uses one right through .
Used to work with mars has a test grower ,i just passed my mars cree cob to my dad lol.He has started using oil ,only thing that works for him .So he's in with both feet ,just finishing a cannatonic run he's done well ,looks really nice stuff .