What's up

TWOLOW

I'm excited to learn from y'all. So, lets see... I run a RDWC system. it's an eight plant site with an outside reservoir. I grow in a 8x4 tent. I use Emerald Harvest nutrients, I'm using 315W CMF lighting. I use AC Infinity fans, intake, exhaust, with the auto controler. I just picked up a Harvest Right freeze dryer for food but I've seen people do bud in it as well. I can't wait to try it out. I've been growing for just a little bit. I'm prior military. I was medically discharged and was the treated by the VA. Of course their treatment plan was pills. One day I had the most scariest day in my life and quit cold turkey that day. I DO NOT recommend anyone to do this. Get help and stop the... (what ever it may be) responsible and correct way. Two weeks later when I stopped having hallucinations, sweats, shakes, ect. I went into my local gardening center and told the front clerk... I need everything to start growing weed. Very bad idea. Well, she threw me out of the store and told me never to come back. I was confused and just sat in my truck wondering, what the fuck just happened!!! As I'm sitting in my truck( not running) this young kid came running up to my truck. Scared the shit out of me. Turned out he worked at the store and overheard my conversation. He asked "what's was wrong with you do you wanna go to jail?" The light bulb went ON. Holy shit I can't believe I did that. The kid (26 years old) helped me set up a 2 plant site with a 1 mom site and cloning spot. Now remember I'm out of the military, BUT my EX WIFE now, at the time was not. She is an officer in the Air Force( BOO BOO). So my two Metal footlockers had to be discrete, It was a great set up. I wish I could give a shout out by name and tell him, YOU SAVED MY LIFE. Unfortunately my first smell test came from the local sheriff knocking at my door. Ok so at this time I'm a stay at home dad. Now I saw this dude pull in my driveway. Scared at shit. I open the door sail hello. He proceeded to tell me why he was there. I was doing a wreck repair on my neighbors bike. I'm a Harley Davidson technician. He tells me he's running for sheriff again and would like my vote. I told him I'm not from here so I can't, sorry. he said ok I thought I would ask since I was next store visiting my cousin. What the fuck. He didn't say anything about a smell. I was very nervous. Now I'm living in Colorado, loving it. I'm 100% disabled now after fighting the VA for many years and still try to make all my pain go away. WOW sorry so long I have so much more to say. Hopefully I can make so friends here.

TWOLOW

I have a question. I would like to use the diary log. I just don't have any greenpoint plants yet. Currently I have some bag seeds I got from Florida. I went to MMI. While I was there I got some mid-grade compressed bud. Honestly I know it wasn't the best but 200 bucks for a qp and I probably got at least 100 seeds. I was in school and broke. I've been growing from the same bag of seeds since. I'll get some seeds soon. My girls are in week 2 of flower and I thought it would be cool to use the data log book "diary". Please let me know if I could use it

Salute @TWOLOW , not only are Heisen's & Greenpoint's seeds some of the best you can get but if you keep an eye on https://greenpointseeds.com/reverse-auctions/ you can snag a brand new pack delivered for $20. That's how much I just paid using my debit card (super easy) for a pack of Grape Pie a few days ago. Oh.... You can also use discount code CHUCKERS for another 5% off.

Cheers, Z.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have a question. I would like to use the diary log. I just don't have any greenpoint plants yet. Currently I have some bag seeds I got from Florida. I went to MMI. While I was there I got some mid-grade compressed bud. Honestly I know it wasn't the best but 200 bucks for a qp and I probably got at least 100 seeds. I was in school and broke. I've been growing from the same bag of seeds since. I'll get some seeds soon. My girls are in week 2 of flower and I thought it would be cool to use the data log book "diary". Please let me know if I could use it
Greenpoint seeds is not a requirement to be here. And if you hang out free beans just happen on here all the time with breeders wanting people to test their new gear - all better than most bagseeds ;)

Once you try a variety of genetics you'll find breeders that select for the kind of high you enjoy. Homegrown will give you the best bagseed experience you can get from the bagseed - but it's genetic potential is still locked into flower that someone thought was better pressed into a block and sold for $200 a QP ;)

I think you are the first person I heard of that bought a freeze dryer for weed before buying a pack of seeds LOL