#Heisenbeans Genetics

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Space gorilla by the looks of it, it is around 4 weeks along now.

Thats just 1 plant in an 8 gal bucket. This is the size i grow mine too except the ones in my tents those are smaller of course. But they are all connected together in my rdwc system.

View attachment 32806View attachment 32807
Looking great! One plant; wow!
Huge, and looks like a good stretcher. Taking notes.
I've got six that just popped, so I'll be watching and following closely.

Maybe I planted five to many by the looks of it. :unsure:

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
You guys are going to love these crosses, I have worked my ass off to bring the best shit to the table. Me and Gui have put our heads together to single out and bring all the best stuff to the table.
Hey Heisen, what happens with overpayment? Ive
always overpaid a bit with crypto, mostly so that its an even number, and I just assumed it would be seen as a tip. On my last transaction, it gave me a message saying “Error: you have OVERPAID, please provide this support code to proceed:(insert error code here)"

I can disregard this right? It may have been saying this all along and I’ve just never notice, because I always round up to the thousandths place. As long as it’s not going to hold my order up, I’m all good.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Hey Heisen, what happens with overpayment? Ive
always overpaid a bit with crypto, mostly so that its an even number, and I just assumed it would be seen as a tip. On my last transaction, it gave me a message saying “Error: you have OVERPAID, please provide this support code to proceed:(insert error code here)"

I can disregard this right? It may have been saying this all along and I’ve just never notice, because I always round up to the thousandths place. As long as it’s not going to hold my order up, I’m all good.
Your good man.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

Thats just 1 plant in an 8 gal bucket. This is the size i grow mine too except the ones in my tents those are smaller of course. But they are all connected together in my rdwc system.

I really miss making that strain. It was one of my favorites honestly cause the alien is such a stable and different plant. I thought the next best shit would come from either the bridezillas or that space gorilla

@Gu~~~ and @Heisenbeans please help a brother out and stop with these drops and sales for a minute haha. I've still got a ton of GPS gear and like 50 packs of 30ish different Heisen crosses to run, and that was before this most recent display of zero impulse-control... 20191129_011157.jpg

But in all seriousness, thank you for providing these great genetics for reasonable prices!

What should I run next from these? Got Bridezilla/SundaeBanana/BananaOrangeDaiquiri already lined up for the next hunt

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@Gu~~~ and @Heisenbeans please help a brother out and stop with these drops and sales for a minute haha. I've still got a ton of GPS gear and like 50 packs of 30ish different Heisen crosses to run, and that was before this most recent display of zero impulse-control... View attachment 32827

But in all seriousness, thank you for providing these great genetics for reasonable prices!

What should I run next from these? Got Bridezilla/SundaeBanana/BananaOrangeDaiquiri already lined up for the next hunt
Well you bought the whole store I'm sure anything you pop will be killer.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
how many you trying to stack>? just skip the ordering and send me an address and ill send them out for free.
I bought the lion share as y’all posted them upload inventory to the web page . I like supporting my creative Artist 🤓
With all that fire surely I will have a
Future that removes the
Memories of wanting Heisenbeans Adub 🥴

Last edited:

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur

Man that looks amazing. I’m still kicking myself over the space gorilla, I went to order it when it was almost out of stock, and I got distracted on my phone and missed it lol.