Big Bushes & Frosty Flowers

Chewy

So this is Mac1 " Cap's Cut " sourced from Pink Box on Strainly at about 4 weeks in flower. Cap also has a V2 in seed form? Does the V2 mean its from a new seed drop or does the V2 mean different phenos used to make the seeds?

277423843_1221769825024790_4630356445106638935_n.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Cap also has a V2 in seed form? Does the V2 mean its from a new seed drop or does the V2 mean different phenos used to make the seeds?
It could be that he used a random male to pollenate his cut, then ran those seeds and found the male that mostly resembled the mom, then tossed that back on the cut, or he just pheno-hunted the original seeds and found another cut, or he selfed it and hunted those - could be anything.

Chewy

It could be that he used a random male to pollenate his cut, then ran those seeds and found the male that mostly resembled the mom, then tossed that back on the cut, or he just pheno-hunted the original seeds and found another cut, or he selfed it and hunted those - could be anything.
Thanks, I was not sure if there was something specific and that I didn't know. Maybe I'll zip him a message on IG and see if he answers on what the V2 is...I assumed they were just s1 but I guess not.

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
I flower in a 4x8 and use the same type lights, except I use ProMix instead of hydro, I’ve never came close to 6 lbs. I always trim off the lower stuff, like everything below 8-10” to keep larf to a minimum. I’ll be watching.

I stuff my 4x8 with donkey dicks and can’t break anything near 6# myself